Direct email contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please visit our website at www.uselectricalstaffing.com and go to our Job Seekers tab to complete an online application. The job number is 2264. You can also complete a general application and view all of our current job openings.
A Rewind Shop Foreman is responsible for but not limited to:
- Illustrate and/or document all relevant data specific to
- Units electro-magnetic characteristics, operating conditions,
- Existing damage, or intended serviceability.
- Rewind various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment including, but not limited to: Single-phase and Three phase.
- DC Fields, Armatures, Wound Rotors and Transformers.
- Observe proper insulating techniques and/or requirements.
- During rewinding, help supervise employees understand, observe & regulate proper safety procedures, along with building a strong and successful working team.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 2 year Technical Degree Preferred
- 5 years of experience in electric motor rewinding (single- phase, three-phase and dc)
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Must be up to date with EASA Standards
- Operate specialized repair and testing equipment, including but not limited to:
- Winding machines
- Test panels
- Surge testers
- Core-loss testers
- Cut-off saws
- Burnout ovens
- Bake oven
- Grinders, cranes, forklift trucks, brazing units, dip tanks
- VPI Systems
- Various handheld power and non-power tools
- Demonstrate supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong PC skills