Direct email contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please visit our website at www.uselectricalstaffing.com and go to our Job Seekers tab to complete an online application. The job number is 2010. You can also complete a general application and view all of our current job openings.
The Quality Engineer will:
- Review and coordinate quality assurance and quality control specifications.
- Develop or evaluate quality programs, measure quality activities and coordinate quality functions.
- Recommend and implement measures to improve effectiveness of quality operations and to ensure customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide technical advice in specialized quality assurance technology such as nondestructive testing, metrology, statistical techniques, fabrication techniques, quality codes and regulations. Participate in the investigation of technical problems and the establishment of procedures and corrective actions to avoid recurrences through the use of effective problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Review specifications for proper quality requirements. Review and approve vendor and field quality assurance plans and practices and, as applicable, suggest changes.
- Coordinate quality initiatives at customer sites, perform internal audits and assist customer in performing other quality assurance activities. Recommend measures to optimize operations while maintaining quality. Conduct supplier audits and inspections for system and product conformance to quality requirements.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or related field and 2 to 5 years of experience with strong emphasis on problem solving techniques and methodologies, or alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments
- Six Sigma certificate preferred
- Thorough understanding of standard engineering concepts and principles and in-depth knowledge of quality assurance programs and procedures.
- Requires ability to communicate effectively with suppliers, customers and internal groups, negotiate changes and influence decisions
- Requires ability to make decisions on quality matters, subject to general overview
- Strong PC skills