Direct email contact information is: email@example.com
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please visit our website at www.uselectricalstaffing.com and go to our Job Seekers tab to complete an online application. The job number is 3674. You can also complete a general application and view all of our current job openings.
This position is responsible for all aspects of Industrial Engineering while creating actionable recommendations based on sound engineered data.
- Responsible for developing and integrating the ME role into our operations over the next 18 to 24 months.
- Goal is that the ME group is responsible for managing the continuous improvement efforts at all of our operating sites including lean manufacturing, technician certification, capital investment, and capacity planning. In addition, ME’s support all safety, quality, cost and delivery objectives held by operational leadership.
- Responsible for aligning the efforts of the manufacturing engineering group, to include those engineers stationed at any of our locations.
- Primary goals will include
- Lean manufacturing leadership
- Technician training and certification
- Continuous improvement
- Development and execution of the capital investment plan
- Support operations leadership in all Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery objective
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, or equivalent previous work history in a manufacturing environment
- Successful leadership experience is a requirement for the applicant, preferably including management of remote employees