Direct email contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please visit our website at www.uselectricalstaffing.com and go to our Job Seekers tab to complete an online application. The job number is 2923. You can also complete a general application and view all of our current job openings.
The Electrical Engineer will:
- Project engineering and reports.
- Review of test data and recommendations.
- Component selection, specifications, and ordering.
- Coordinate/help production team work with production manager.
- Power Point presentations and other sales support functions.
- Transformer reliability, interpretation of oil results and our oil testing summaries.
- Goal to be capable of operating electrical test equipment and eventually lead projects on site for transformer service such as installations and repairs.
- Develop project costing packages and bill of materials.
- Produce one-line power drawings.
- Learn to interpret and write reports on Infrared service.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Project engineer with project engineering or project management experience
- 3+ years experience desirable but open to entry level engineers
- PE not necessary but welcomed
- Capable of performing engineering projects and tasks related to the operation, maintenance, and the reliable life of a distribution, power or EHV rated transformers
- Strong technical writing
- Electrical engineering fundamentals
- Auto Cad
- Job costing and B.O.M.s for electrical
- Micro-Soft office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Technical safety, Confined Spaces, Lock-Out-Tag-Out, etc.
- Elementary drawing and Auto-Cad for electrical construction
- Familiarity with the NEC code a plus
- Field Experience Preferred