Direct email contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please visit our website at www.uselectricalstaffing.com and go to our Job Seekers tab to complete an online application. The job number is 1994. You can also complete a general application and view all of our current job openings.
An Electric Power Service Manager is responsible for but not limited to:
- An extensive knowledge of Switchgear, ATS and UPS maintenance practices.
- Practical, hands-on – in the field experience.
- Designs and develops the scope of work for maintenance and testing of electrical equipment, components, or systems for emergency stand-by power systems.
- Support our Customer Support Representative team on the sales front and provide real time technical support to our field technicians.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- 8 -10 years field experience working with Switchgear, ATS and UPS systems
- Knowledge of all local and federal electrical safety codes.
- Extensive knowledge of protective relay devices (both electro-mechanical and solid state), circuit breakers, automatic transfer switches, and PLC, across multiple manufacturers
- Understands safe electrical practices and required PPE, supports company safety culture
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong PC skills