Why U.S. Electrical Staffing
With many years of experience in the industry, U.S. Electrical Staffing identified a need for a partnering recruiting agency. We are proud to work for and partner with companies that are Equal Opportunity Employers.
U.S. ELECTRICAL STAFFING was developed to identify and target a need for a recruiting company that not only specialized in the Electrical Industry but also Chemical, Utility, Steel and various Fortune 500 companies and understands the roles of those positions, USES was formed to deliver high quality candidates at a competitive price.
We have worked for major OEMs including ABB, GE, Alstom and other electrical mechanical service companies. We have also recruited for Ashland, Valvoline, U.S. Steel, DHL Excel Supply Chain, Energizer Batteries and many other businesses. Years spent in these industries bring together working relationships with both employers and candidates and their in depth knowledge of the positions you may be staffing for as an employer, or looking as a candidate, offering huge advantages to you because we have either worked in or managed these positions. We understand what employers and candidates are looking for in these roles and what the actual job duties entail.
We focus on Electrical/Mechanical Industries as well as Chemical, Utility, Steel and various Fortune 500 companies.
– 100% confidential
– All Fees Company Paid
– Non-Traditional Recruiters, Reduced Fees
– Competitively Priced
– Fast Results With Hourly Contracts Available
– Retention Guarantees
– Unmatched Industry Contacts
– Custom Proactive Research That Targets Employed, Passive Candidates.
Types of Positions Filled
- – Business Development Managers
- – Project Managers
- – NETA Field Service Technicians
- – EHS Managers
- – Substation Technicians and Engineers
- – Protective Relay Test Specialists
- – Circuit Breaker Technicians and Engineers
- – Electric Power Field Service – All Positions
- – Administrative & Office Support
- – Accounting & Financial Positions
- – CDL Drivers & Material Handlers
- – Uninterruptible Power Supply Field Service
- – Customer Service Positions
- – Transformer Design Engineers
- – Transformer Field Service Technicians
- – Quote & Billing Specialists
- – Motor Winders & Technicians
- – And many others in various Fortune 500 Industries