U.S. Electrical Staffing, LLC provides recruiting services for the electrical and mechanical industries. We have also provided recruiting assistance to other industries including Chemical, Utility, Steel and various Fortune 500 companies. The positions that we recruit for include field service technicians and motor shop employees but we also have experience recruiting for a wide range of additional positions. These positions include CDL drivers, Material Handlers and Operators, Accounting and Finance, Technology and I.T., Administrative and Office Support, Environmental, Engineering – all disciplines, Procurement and Transportation, Advertising and Marketing and Sales – inside and outside. We have recruited for all levels of employment – from entry level employees to Company Directors.
We recognized a need for a staffing company that understands the specific requirements employees need to be successful in all types of positions. We also recognized the need for a staffing company with a flexible competitive rate structure willing to partner with their clients and not just act as a recruiter but as more of an extension of the Human Resource department. Flexible options are available to assist with candidate sourcing, interviewing, offer letters, pre-employment testing, etc. This can be done on an hourly basis or through an affordable fee structure not based on typical recruiter fees.
- Provide full life-cycle recruiting
- Prefer fast paced, high volume environment; actively recruiting for multiple requisitions simultaneously
- Ability to identify and attract top talent
- Coach managers in interviewing and selection process, succession planning
- Eliminate the need for clients to utilize external recruiting sources
- Work primarily on positions requiring heavy sourcing, networking and other creative recruiting strategies
- Knowledgeable in multiple ATS systems (iCIMS, Taleo, BrassRing and Kenexa)
Managing Partner | Lead Recruiting Specialist