Direct email contact information is: email@example.com
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please visit our website at www.uselectricalstaffing.com and go to our Job Seekers tab to complete an online application. The job number is 2438. You can also complete a general application and view all of our current job openings.
This position can be located anywhere in the United States.
The Transformer Service Sales Specialist is responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing technical expertise with regards to Transformer Services sales and business development, and maintaining business relationships with Vertical Account Managers as well the local Sales Force, Sales Representatives, and Corporate Account Managers pertaining to Transformer Services opportunities.
- Generate revenue growth in the particular line of business as assigned. Revenue growth must meet Company targets and must be consistent from year to year. Directly responsible for meeting and exceeding the outside revenue expectations on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Must be the Subject Matter Expert and the go-to person for the specific line of business.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors degree preferred
- 5+ years sales and operations experience required
- Technical and market knowledge and an in-depth understanding of the competitors and their capabilities
- Working knowledge of environmental statutes and regulations, business development, revenue enhancement, and market penetration required
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Customer Service orientated