Direct email contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please visit our website at www.uselectricalstaffing.com and go to our Job Seekers tab to complete an online application. The job number is 2001. You can also complete a general application and view all of our current job openings.
The Power Field Service Tech is responsible for but not limited to:
- Diagnose and repair generator set systems in a field environment without direct supervision.
- At direction of Field Service Manager, works with Power Generation Sales Department on new product startups.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform repairs.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical wiring diagrams.
- Understand safety aspects of working with all AC voltages up to 600V, 3 phase.
- Ability to operate all standard service tools plus electrical testing equipment.
- Possesses all the troubleshooting, diagnosing and repair capabilities or a highly-skilled genset technician involving diesel engine, generator, engine governor, generator and engine control gear and electrical power switching mechanisms and their control.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Technical school or community college graduates preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in repair and maintenance work of power generators and related components
- Knowledge of Onan Level II preferred
- Basic PC Skills
- Willing to work flexible hours, weekends, holidays and night work. Must be available for out-of-town and international travel of up to several weeks