Direct email contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please visit our website at www.uselectricalstaffing.com and go to our Job Seekers tab to complete an online application. The job number is 2000. You can also complete a general application and view all of our current job openings.
The Power Field Service Engineer is responsible for but not limited to:
- Champion, coordinate and implement engineering projects related to the product line support of our products / plants.
- Development of new products and or advanced manufacturing systems.
- Provide support to internal / external customers on a regular basis.
- Effectively use six sigma / lean tools to resolve plant related opportunities.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of the design project engineer level.
- Directing design and drafting personnel to assure proper execution of the design in accordance with industry standards and customer specifications, translating customer requirements into production BOM’s, and participating in the resolution of problems that arise during the manufacturing process or after product delivery
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Electrical Engineering design or Mechanical Engineering degree Strong knowledge of the National Electrical Code and various industry standards, such as OSHA and NFPA.
- Strong background and experience in all types of switchgear and equipment testing through the 500 kV class
- Thorough knowledge of electrical apparatus testing with a strong theoretical understanding of electrical power systems, and good aptitude for problem evaluation
- Strong computer skills including editing, formatting and using templates in Microsoft Word, use of Internet for standards/products/manufacturer research and operation of computer controlled test equipment
- Willing to work flexible hours, weekends, holidays and night work. Must be available for out-of-town and international travel of up to several weeks