Direct email contact information is: email@example.com
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please visit our website at www.uselectricalstaffing.com and go to our Job Seekers tab to complete an online application. The job number is 4361. You can also complete a general application and view all of our current job openings.
We are seeking a Northeast Regional Sales Manager. The position is accountable for formulating sales goals and objectives as well as, implementation strategies for growing profitable sales in assigned markets in line with corporate goals.
Position can be located in Boston, MA or Wallingford, CT.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for Sales Management in the region to include, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, and Pennsylvania.
- Administer all phases of the sales management process to insure effective and timely customer service and response.
- Formulates, communicates, implements and evaluates strategies and tactical sales plans.
- Evaluates inside and outside sales performance.
- Provides coaching and developmental support to continuously improve capabilities of the sales team.
- Directly supervise the Sales Engineers in the Region.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Partners with customers to plan strategies, provide quality service, train personnel and provide support as necessary to for attainment of goals and objectives.
- Channel Management
- The position is responsible for development and implementation of partnering strategies with LBP’s (Local Business Partners), support and training of LBP’s sales teams, annual business planning and coordination of local marketing efforts.
- Marketing Support
- Defines markets, market potentials and appropriate sales strategies for the assigned markets.
- Implementation of national/local marketing programs as necessary.
- Provide evaluations, as requested, of new service programs, marketing research and literature development.
- Senior Management
- As a member of the senior management team, communicates effectively with the operations teams to drive customer satisfaction and growth.
- Participate as required on quarterly board meetings.
- Manage Inside Sales Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Senior Sales Engineers..
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate Engineer (BSEE/BSME) and 6-10 years of management of a sales team.
- Willing to work flexible hours, weekends, 50% over night travel required covering sales territory.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, talk and hear. Required to sit and work at computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Conduct walk-through of construction sites and work in and around electrical equipment.
- Valid Driver’s License required