Job: Electrical Service Sales
|Title||Electrical Service Sales|
|Salary||Market / Negotiable|
|Location||Throughout the U.S.|
Direct email contact information is: email@example.com
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please visit our website at www.uselectricalstaffing.com and go to our Job Seekers tab to complete an online application. The job number is 3538. You can also complete a general application and view all of our current job openings.
Plan and perform sales and marketing efforts to meet overall area sales goals of our full range of services including complete electrical distribution system commissioning and start-up services, acceptance and maintenance testing, project management, engineering studies, and electrical and safety training for the Service Center. This activity will be done using all principles of good salesmanship, including personal client visits, telephone selling, group selling, territory and account management, plus participation in technical and professional associations. Responsible for developing complete proposals for the Company in conjunction with the Operations Department staff and/or corporate staff.
Responsibilities – Plan and perform sales and marketing efforts of our full range of services including complete electrical distribution system commissioning and start-up services, acceptance and maintenance testing, project management, engineering studies, and electrical and safety training to consistently meet overall area sales goals. Make regular sales calls on existing major accounts and establish contact with new accounts. Make effective customer presentations, proposal pricing is accurate and technically correct. This may include walk-through customer site, and field visits.
– Perform marketing support to promote the Company’s image throughout the industry. Implement area-marketing plan on a monthly basis.
– Assist Corporate needs in new service assessments, marketing research and literature development.
– Perform public relations to promote sales. Active participation in trade shows and professional societies.
– Give effective presentations for the Company’s Training Services and Speaker’s Bureau.
– Member of the Area Management Committee. Actively participate as a committee member.
– Assist in the development of the area sales and marketing plan. Bring input and new ideas on Sales and Marketing activities.
– Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
– Negotiating – Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly.
– Time Management – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; sets priorities; values time; separates the critical few from the trivial many and concentrates his/her efforts accordingly.
Required Education and/or Experience:
– Graduate BSEE/BSEET engineer and a minimum of two years related industry and market experience required. OR Graduate of electrical technical school or equivalent, and five years of similar work. OR High school diploma or equivalent and eight years of similar work.
– Must work flexible hours, weekends, and some over night travel to cover sales territory.
– Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, talk and hear. Required to sit and work at computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Conduct walk-through of construction sites and work in and around electrical equipment.
– Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record required.