Direct email contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please visit our website at www.uselectricalstaffing.com and go to our Job Seekers tab to complete an online application. The job number is 1991. You can also complete a general application and view all of our current job openings.
The Circuit Breaker Engineer is responsible for but not limited to:
- Champion, coordinate and implement engineering projects related to the product line support of our products / plants.
- Development of new products and or advanced manufacturing systems.
- Provide support to internal / external customers on a regular basis.
- Effectively use six sigma / lean tools to resolve plant related opportunities.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of the design project engineer level.
- Directing design and drafting personnel to assure proper execution of the design in accordance with industry standards and customer specifications, translating customer requirements into production BOM’s, and participating in the resolution of problems that arise during the manufacturing process or after product delivery.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Electrical Engineering design or Mechanical Engineering degree with experience in control circuit and / or circuit breaker design
- Experience in circuit breaker design, testing, and development
- Knowledge of general manufacturing, product testing and/or substation design
- Experience in ISO, UL, ANSI, and IEC standards and test procedures
- Strong PC skills