TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please visit our website at www.uselectricalstaffing.com and go to our Job Seekers tab to complete an online application. The job number is 3672. You can also complete a general application and view all of our current job openings.
Seeking to hire a Business Development Manager. This is a high profile position accountable for growth of the company’s core industries or geographical markets
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the orders and proposal growth for the areas served
- Administer all phases of the sales process to insure effective and timely customer service and response
- Develop short and long term strategic plans to grow service offering in the responsible markets
- Develop and implement promotional/sales support activities that create service product understanding and awareness
- Make regular sales calls on customers in markets served
- Make effective customer presentations. Perform these presentations.
- Provide proposals or service contracts for services and repair work.
- Promote Company’s image throughout the industry.
- Promote sales through active participation in trade shows and professional societies.
- Obtain necessary paperwork from customers in order to complete job: complete work order, proposal, estimate sheet, purchase order with terms, COI requirements.
- Work to create new business opportunities for the markets or industries served.
- Ensure compliance with environmental and safety policies.
- Graduate Engineer BSEE or BSME and six years experience OR Graduate of Electrical Technical School or Military equivalent and nine years minimum same or similar work experience OR High school education or equivalent and minimum two-year Associate Degree and nine years minimum same or similar work experience.
- Requires a high degree of communication, supervisory, organizational and good management skills.
- Communicate effectively, writing and verbally, with clients, peers and management.
- Strong computer skills including editing, formatting and using templates in Microsoft Word, use of Internet for standards/products/manufacturer research and operation of computer controlled test equipment.
- Willing to work flexible hours, weekends, some over night travel to cover field region.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, talk and hear. Required to sit and work at computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. May supervise field work sites and work in and around electrical equipment.
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
- Willing to perform overnight travel as necessary