Why U.S. Electrical Staffing
With our years of experience in the industry, U.S. Electrical Staffing identified a need for a staffing and recruiting agency in Northeast Ohio. We are proud to work for and partner with companies that are Equal Opportunity Employers.
U.S. ELECTRICAL STAFFING was developed by two seasoned veterans of the Electrical and Mechanical Industries with over 60 combined years experience in sales management, operations management and ownership. By identifying and targeting a need for a recruiting company that not only specialized in the Electrical Industry but also Chemical, Utility, Steel and various Fortune 500 companies and understands the roles of those positions, USES was formed to deliver high quality candidates at a competitive price.
Together, we have worked for major OEMs including ABB, GE, Alstom and other electrical mechanical service companies. Our combined years spent in the industry bring together working relationships with both employers and candidates and their in depth knowledge of the positions you may be staffing for as an employer, or looking for as a candidate, offering huge advantages to you because we have either worked in or managed these positions. We have spent a majority of our careers working in this industry, not recruiting for the industry, so we understand what employers are looking for in these roles and what the actual job duties entail.
U.S. Electrical Staffing focuses on the Electrical and Mechanical Industries as well as Chemical, Utility, Steel and various Fortune 500 companies.
– 100% confidential
– All Fees Company Paid
– Non-Traditional Recruiters, Reduced Fees
– Competitively Priced
– Fast Results With Hourly Contracts Available
– Retention Guarantees
– Unmatched Electrical & Mechanical Industry Contacts
– Custom Proactive Research That Targets Employed, Passive Candidates.
Types of Positions Filled
- – Electrical Apparatus Shop Managers
- – Electric Motor Winders
- – NETA Field Service Technicians
- – NETA Field Service Engineers
- – Substation Technicians and Engineers
- – Protective Relay Test Specialists
- – Circuit Breaker Technicians and Engineers
- – Electric Power Field Service Engineers
- – Electric Power Field Service Technicians
- – Electric Power Service Managers
- – Electric Power Service Sales
- – Uninterruptible Power Supply Field Service
- – Vice President Power Transformer Sales
- – Transformer Design Engineers
- – Transformer Field Service Technicians
- – Power Industry Quote Specialists
- – Project Managers
- – And many others in the Chemical, Utility, Steel and various Fortune 500 Industries